If your into Week 17, you’re in the finals and your league is crazy for doing Week 17 finals – but there’s some hope! A- you likely are partaking in the winnings no matter what, and B- despite you having some guys that won’t be worth suiting up despite being awesome, I have a handful of guys ready to rock to the top spot despite low rankings. For the glory!!!
Elite Starters: Guys picked early that I love this week…
1. Ray Rice – The Raiders can’t handle the run and the Ravens need a win to get into the playoffs. Here, Ray, run…
2. Chris Johnson– He’s going for 2000 yards on the season, and the all-time single season yards from scrimmage deal. And all this against the Hawks. You bet!
3. Jonathan Stewart – The Saints will end up resting guys and J-Stew will end up rocking the yardage.
4. Jay Cutler – Will the Bears let up and lose this week? I don’t think so, but either way, passing yards on they way!
5. Miles Austin– Tony has been throwing it great, and Miles has speed, great hands and his QB’s trust.
Solid Starters: Guys picked in middle rounds that should outplay their ranking/draft position this week…
1. DeSean Jackson –The Cowboys’ worst nightmare, always a cut away from a long touchdown.
2. Carnell Williams– Caddy will come to play on Sunday, making it through a full season is reason to blow up!
3. Santonio Holmes – Like his teammate at WR, these two guys should do work in Miami.
4. Hines Ward – Should be good against the Dolphins leaky secondary.
5. Sydney Rice – The Giants secondary has been brutal, and Rice has been Favre’s go-to-guy.
Sleeper Starters: Guys ranked low, drafted low or not at all, but I still like them this week…
1. Jerome Harrison –No reason to jump off his back, he’s been doing work for me!
2. Matt Forte – Almost a forgotten man, Forte should have a solid day against the Lions.
3. Arian Foster– Sure, he’s going up against a decent Patriots defensive front, but how long will they keep their starters in?
4. Quentin Ganther– Tough to want to start him after last week’s poo-pile, but I think he will be solid.
5. Devin Aromashadu– The kid has legit speed, and he goes to get the ball. Better yet, Jay likes to throw it to him.
Super Sleepers for Playoff Push…
1. Donald Brown – I think the rookie will get the lion’s share of the carries, good thing he’s playing Buffalo.
2. Sammy Morris – He seems to be the guy New England will use on Sunday – and he can pound away at yardage.
3. Shonn Greene –I see Greene taking over for Thomas Jones when the game is in the Jets’ hands, and that could be good.
4. Greg Camarillo – Should be good for at least 12 fantasy points this week vs. Pittsburgh.
Sit ‘Em Son: I don’t care where they were drafted, I don’t like these guys starting this week…
1. Colts Starters– I’d be scared to start all the following starters for their teams, and I’m starting Tom Brady in one league despite my better judgment in not trusting Bill Belichick and Tom Brady.
2. Patriots Starters–
3. Bengals Starters –
4. Saints Starters –
5. Packers Starters–
***Last week of the year, you might as well go down swinging!!! Good work to get this far!***