Alright, all four guys are back in action and ready to go for Thursday Night’s game – no late picks, no last second hurrah, no tricky back-up running back picks either. This week is full go like Al Davis’s battery, like Big Ben’s big bucket on his head, like Tom Brady’s redemption song – it should be a great week, lucky number 13 as far as I’m concerned. I’m going to celebrate with this week’s fantasy title just like a few years ago when I picked EVERY SINGLE GAME CORRECTLY in my free picks column, going 16-0 like it was nothing. Here’s what I’ve got for NFL Week 13’s Fantasy Rankings & Projections!
Elite Starters: Guys picked early that I love this week…
1. Chris Johnson– How can you not put this guy atop this list, especially against a hurting Colts D.
2. Reggie Wayne – Reggie gets the Titans this week, and you know Peyton’s throwing for 350+.
3. Peyton Manning – Lots of guys to like this week, I think Peyton throws about 50 times.
4. Ray Rice – I think Ray does his fair share of tormenting in Week 13, this week the Packers draw Ray.
5. Tom Brady– The Fins aren’t terrible in the secondary, but Tom after a bad game, watch out for him.
Solid Starters: Guys picked in middle rounds that should outplay their ranking/draft position this week…
1. Rashard Mendenhall – The Raiders might get a healthy helping of Rashard this week.
2. Ricky Williams – I know the Pats are tough, but I bet Ricky gets 25 carries this week. That’s good.
3. Miles Austin – Really good player going against a banged up defense, and his QB’s favorite WR.
4. Knowshon Moreno –He’s getting better and better and his match-up is peachy.
5. Percy Harvin – Coverages are starting to role towards Sydney Rice, that’s good news for Harvin’s #s.
Sleeper Starters: Guys ranked low, drafted low or not at all, but I still like them this week…
1. Jeremy Maclin –I have J-Mac down as a Top 5 starter this week, but I’m crazy. He should be good.
2. Michael Crabtree – I think Crab’s a good start this week against the Hawks. He’s physical, they aren’t.
3. Jason Avant – The Eagles are likely without DeSean Jackson – that’s good news for those that got Avant.
4. LeSean McCoy– Against Atlanta, he’s a pretty good bet for 120+ yards total offense and catches too.
5. Chris Chambers–Chambers has a tough match-up this week, but I still think he’s a good option.
Sit ‘Em Son: I don’t care where they were drafted, I don’t like these guys starting this week…
1. Julius Jones– he’s back! but so what? he plays a tough run D and he’s not the best runner in Seattle.
2. Matthew Stafford– no way, no how, I’d rather pick up and start Josh Freeman or even, gulp, Brady Quinn.
3. Ben Roethlisberger – I think the Raiders bring blitzes often, and I also think Ben hands the ball off a lot.
4. Santonio Holmes– I don’t like Holmes’ chances for another solid outing.
5. Terrell Owens– I know he’s finally been good, but I can’t start him against Revis.
***I think Big Ben and Kurt are A-Okay, but Turner is off my list, and DeAngelo Williams is a guy I would worry about and check twice before starting. ***
Week 12 Fantasy Rankings