I just thought I’d throw out some of my crazy uncle’s predictions that don’t look so good right now – ready? Here’s 13 big ones for him to dig out of his mouth with his foot…
- Vince Young – Top 5 fantasy quarterback in leagues that award only 4 points for throwing touchdowns. (this one isn’t going to pan out, bet your balls on that)
- LenDale – more fantasy points than Chris Johnson in every format, except maybe PPR – that will be a close race. (Chris Johnson is filthy good)
- Selvin Young – the leading rusher in the NFL headed into Week 7. (Splinter’s evil plan)
- Dustin Keller – Top 10 fantasy tight end by seasons end. (a long way from Top 10)
- So will Greg Olsen. (more drops and fumbles than catches I reckon)
- Nate Burleson – scores double digit touchdowns in Seattle again. (injury, I know, and after week 1 it looked like a decent bet)
- Chris Perry – top 15 fantasy running back. (tough schedule thus far)
- LT scores in each of his first four games to start the season. (nope)
- Ryan Grant is going to be a beast – 1400 yards and 14 touchdowns are not out of the question (not with those hammys).
- Deuce McAllister will lead the Saints in rushing yards -even on 3 bad knees. (2 games in, he has 2 rushing attempts, seems like a longshot Unc)
- Tarvaris Jackson – 20+ touchdowns for the Vikings. (told you no)
- Marvin Harrison catches 80+ balls and scores between 8-12 times. (looks like a 3rd option)
- Maurice Jones Drew – 200+ carries for 1200+ yards and scores at least 14 times – and welcome to JD being a Top 5 fantasy pick for the next 4 years. (doesn’t look good for our main man)
****Now, he has some nice predictions too, but those will be recognized later, for now, these are the bad ones – funny how quick some predictions can look so far-fetched, huh? Viva la old man!